1. To ensure the materials receiving timely and accurate as per purchasing schedule and PO information. with no mistakes and complain from buyer 2. To conduct the materials releasing operation as per planning information, and meet production needed timely and accurate. in setup time and no complain from the prepress 3. To ensure all the finished goods are accurate and timely received and properly packed. In the setup time according to CQC report time 4.To ensure all the goods are dispatched accurate and timely via correct delivery way with proper package and documents to fulfill customer requirement. completed every delivery within the CS requirement 5.To be responsible for storage management, ensure that goods stored under suitable temperature and humidity control, follow up the FIFO policy, and ensure all IFS inventory data match with physicals. as the monthly stock check and the check the temperature and humidity audit daily 6.To manage the truck driver daily itinerary schedule to meet local delivery requirements (zhongshan/shenzhen). with no traffic accident whole year 7.To ensure the storekeeper operation activities and documents are compliance with requirements (including IFS, operation procedure and safety requirement). 8.with storekeeper turnover rate & no mistakes against WI 9.To supervise and continuously improve the store’s 5S, to keep store at good operating condition. to completed improvement as requirement time 10. To manage the team of warehouse department, giving development, directions and supports to them....
1.more than 5 years work experiences, experiences in warehouse management is a favorite 2.Has fork-...
岗位职责： 1. Support NPD, Supply Chain VA / VE projects to optimize product costs ； 2. Fulfill the functions outlined in the Engineer II job description； 3. Apply engineering fundamentals to perform hand calculations to support design decisions； 4. Manage all project related details throughout all phases of the product development process； 5. Work interdepartmentally to track the required cross-functional activites； 6. Develop & maintain project schedules that reflect critical milestones, and drive projects to the commitment dates； 7. Track and maintain project and product costs and ensure BOM and project budget targets are achieved； 8. Work with purchasing, suppliers, and quality engineers to communicate requirements and insure parts and products meet specifications and are approved； 9. Carry out risk mitigation action plans when critical requirements (technical/functional, manufacturability, supply, cost, schedule, etc) are in jeopardy； 10. Oversee pilot runs to insure products are properly manufactured and in sufficient quantity to meet test needs； 11. Oversee validation and approval processes to insure key specification and performance requirements are met and regulatory listings are achieved； 12. Report project status summaries as needed； 13. Insure products are proprely released via DCO/ICO/PCO process；
任职要求： 1. Bachelors of Science degree in engineering; Masters of Science in engineering is a plus； 2....
1. Drive and monitor global & regional NPD product development project execution in properly to ensure smooth & successful introduction according to project plan. 推动NPD产品开发中认证的方案评估、测试、认证进度管理，以确保认证按照项目计划成功引入。 2. Support Filter Pro and PWS regarding product care, audit and related test. 协助进行产品合规性管理、工厂审核及相关测试工作。 3. Coach and train the team awareness of product implementation process which related to regulatory。 指导和培训团队，提升团队对产品法规、认证、标准的理解和认识。 4. Assist Regulatory supervisor to improve the compliance level improvement to mitigate business risk, and other daily operation activities. 协助部门负责人提高产品合规水平，降低业务风险，以及其他日常运营活动。...
1. Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Mechanical Engineer，Chemical, water，material or microbiolo...
Job Responsibilities 工作职责： 1.Drive and monitor global & regional NPD product development project execution in properly to ensure smooth & successful introduction according to project plan. 2.Support sourcing strategy transfer and changes, take lead certification impact analysis and change submittal to certification bodies and get change approvals from certifiers. 3.Extensively read, study and analyze standard and regulation, serve as standard and regulation expert and consultant. Conduct related trainings to the team. 4.Coach and train the team awareness of product implementation process which related to regulator. 5.Assist Regulatory supervisor to improve the compliance level improvement to mitigate business risk, and other daily operation activities....
Specific Requirements 任职资格： 1.Bachelor degree or above, majoring in Mechanical Engineer，Chemical, wa...
1.进行原辅料、包装材料、半成品和成品的物理／化学检验； Handle physical/chemistry inspection of raw materials, packaging materials, semi-finished products and finished products; 2.进行产品的稳定性计划规定的化学／物理检验； Handle the chemistry/physical inspection as the requirement of products stability plan; 3.生活饮用水、纯化水和注射用水的物理／化学监测； Physical/chemistry monitoring of drinking water, purified water and water for injection; 4.处理实验室事件/偏差； Handle laboratory events / deviations; 5.负责实验仪器和分析方法的验证，包括文件的编写与验证的实施； Be responsible for validation of lab instrument and analysis methods, including the preparation of documents and the implementation of validation; 6.负责化学实验室安全、环保与健康工作，处理任何异常情况，并及时向QC经理报告； Be responsible for the safety, environment and health of chemical lab, handle anything untoward and report in time; 7.确保按SOP要求，正确使用、清洁、维护与校验仪器设备；保持备品备件的合理库存，降低设备故障率； Use, clean, maintain and verify the equipment correctly as the requirement of SOP; keep the inventory of spare parts properly, reduce the failure rate; 8.负责化学室的试剂、试液、标准物质、标准溶液和毒害物品的管理； Be responsible for the management of reagent, reagent solution, standard substance, standard solution and poisoner substance; 9.保持化学试剂、玻璃仪器及其他所需物品的合理库存，并作好订购计划； Keep the reasonable inventory of chemistry solution, glass instrument and other needs, make purchasing plan as well; 10.制定或修改SOP及其他文件； Prepare and revise SOP and other documents; 11.完成上级安排的其他任务。 Fulfil other routine works assigned by the superior; ...
1.大学本科或以上学历，主修药物分析、药学、分析化学或相关学科； Bachelor or above degree in pharmaceutical analysis, pharmacy, anal...
Are you a great manager? Are you able to motivate people to achieve the extra-miles? Are you pragmatic and know how to solve problems? Do you challenge people and aim to increase efficiency and drive performance? If yes, then you are precisely the person we are looking for! - People management (i.e. coaching your team to successfully support daily activities, continuous and transparent communication of strategy and goals, forecasting & planning) - process, knowledge and skills development (i.e. coaching employees, driving organizational efficiency and ensuring service-oriented mindset. - Ongoing improvement of status-quo by defining working standards (tools, benchmarks, best practice, shaping the industry). - Capacity planning and productivity monitoring of daily activities with support of key performance indicators (KPIs), service level agreements (SLAs), data quality checks, evaluations and reporting. - Escalation management (ensure timely handling of escalations, actively communicate risks and issues to senior management, define remediation plans and monitor execution closely). - Work with other TLCS ("Trade & Lifecycle Controlling Services ") stakeholders as well as Regulatory Transaction Reporting teams to properly address issues raised. - Actively and continually provide ideas and execute on process improvements in the exception management and data quality of submission to clients. - Be the subject matter expert in all team activities and support teams and peripheral stakeholders. - Project Management activities – assisting with end to end support around IMO initiatives including conducting initial impact analysis, tracking for deliverables and following up with management and IMO staff. - Take ownership of tracking, updating issue and action logs. Your team :
While based full time in Shanghai/Wuxi, youll be working in a global team responsible for functions supporting Trade & Lifecycle Controlling Services. In our collaborative culture, the team works closely with a number of other teams to ensure UBSs obligations are met. You will work with people from all walks of life making this team diverse, sharing ideas and experiences to achieve common goals. We have 260+ colleagues with growing size. We also support regulatory transaction reporting to a variety of regulators. You will join as one of sub-team to initially carry responsibility for one region. As a line manager you will be responsible for a team between 4 and 20 people, and your primary role consists of ensuring team performance and people management.
Your expertise :
You have - Minimum Bachelor degree - Fluency in both oral and written English, in person and remotely (English qualification will be considered) - Experience in managing a team and coaching/ motivating others - Experience in operational risk and controls/ operation/ regulatory transaction reporting in the financial service industry would be required - Escalation awareness would be required - VBA skills would be preferred - Knowledge on Robotics (Automation Anywhere, Cognitive solution,.etc. ) would be preferred - Maintained key performance indicators to meet service level agreements - A track record of delivery You are: - Communicative and enjoy interactions with internal and external clients - Reliable and service-oriented (is natural for you) - Focused on individual and team performance, always striving for excellence - High integrity and commitment: determined to deliver results demanded by self or others, seeks challenging targets - Good at time-management - A risk manager who observes issues, document solutions, improves processes, standardizes procedures and controls risks - Always flexible when needed
Hire Location Wuxi
The Inspector assures consistent quality of product by implement inspection according to relate document and documentation of inspection data, and detect issue isn’t properly defined on related document as well and feedback to supplier and related Dept for improvement.
This individual will be responsible for activities such as, but not limited to, the following:
Duties and Responsibilities
1) Do daily inspection at factory side, to make sure all goods passed inspection meet our quality requirement; And communicate probably with factory when any failure detected when pre-shipping inspection, know clearly when need report the issue immediately discuss with SQE whether the issue need highlight to Engineering team at US; For some special defect (such as Hi-pot, grounding failure), need to analysis the defect immediately on site and to know the root cause for the issue and discuss with supplier for improve solution.
2) Document all inspection concerned spec, record, samples, etc., Feedback to related Dept if any document needed for inspection missed.
3) Support inspector supervisor to review PPS sample and prepare report.
4) Support sample reviewing from NPD team when needed.
5) Support SQE for customer claim issue (support analysis and do validation on-site, etc.)
6) Support SQE for continue improvement at factory side (such as support SQE to improve packaging of product, to improve the quality of 1st batch product and increase pass rate of 1st batch pre-shipping inspection, to check and follow up the implement status of improve solution for customer claim issue, to analysis for outstanding issue of customer credit, etc.)
Skills and Experience
Product and process knowledge of lighting is preferred.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Excellent attention to detail.
Have experience of lighting fixture.
Track & update RD reports and schedule properly through working with Brand & Asia developers/Engineers and factories. Update and distribute Sample Shoes R&D Report, Sample Mold Tracking Report etc. weekly to all related parties.
Update Development status for Drop & Add, Sample on-time delivery of each milestone (Proto / LC & SS)
Update Dashboard for current development milestones weekly.
Handle Sample Mold Payment follow up through working with Mold Shop, brand PD and Finance team. Collect Mold Invoice from Mold shop to brand PD for approval and payment.
Collect all sample photos by SKU by milestone from each factory to upload to designed folders in one drive.
Support to collect and lay out Line close samples with new leather or issues by tannery for product review meeting seasonally
Create Coupa PO on behalf of Brand Product Management for incremental Line Close samples.
Work with all regions (DA /AP/ OC/Mexico /EU) to collect sample PR/PO template and send to GBL team for official po to vendors for Sales samples.
Collect all delay and dropped PO of Sales samples and coordinate with BGL team to update.
PLM System attributes maintenance:
Sourcing configuration, Source Type, Construction Type, Waterproof method, Development Complexity etc. at development milestones.
Perform other duties required by supervisor.
Update Commercialization Calendar daily by factory, through working with both Brand & Asia Engineers, Material team, Production Planning team and Factory counterparts, for Buy Readiness complete:
Input Buy Readiness dates, Development Complete Due dates & actual complete dates to both PLM & Comm. Calendar, track and record all of the commercial samples sent & approval: Confirmation, Waterproof/Certification Test, Model fit & Extreme fit, to ensure to meet the CCMS buy readiness target.
New leather standard approval date update.
New added, dropped models or BR date changes update based on PLM line plan checking weekly.
Weekly combine all Asia factories calendars to a TEAM CALENDAR, saved in One Drive for all related parties reference.
Download the approved/rejected CFM/Fit reports & Prod BOM from PLM, and forward to PD/Engineers/Costing & factories.
Build SS/Standard BOM into PLM as per PD/Engineers updated Excel Spec.
Engineering Change Notice Application and Implementation:
Double check the ECN request form coming from factories with PD/Engineers signature, send to Costing team for cost impact update, then to US PD/Engineer to apply for ECN, and track the formal ECN back.
Update the ECN change detail into respective factory ECN running change report as soon as the official ECN release.
Update/implement the ECN changes detail onto the Production BOM/Excel Spec in PLM system timely and accurately. Clarify with concerned people if any discrepancy occurred between ECN form and original prod BOMs.
Download the revised Production BOM/Spec of ECN changes from PLM and distribute to Production team and factory development team to refresh their Prod Spec record.
Coordinate with VF CDC & factories on the progress of GB test Samples making and testing status.
Perform other duties required by supervisor.
Familiar with footwear development, commercialization and manufacturing process.
Strong skills of Microsoft office software, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Internet etc.
Good communication skills with various departments properly to achieve the overall target.
Report to: Quality Engineering Manager
- Analyze/evaluate/lead product design and continuously seek to improve product performance opportunities;
- Coordinate with team to lead continues improvement project for product and process quality.
- Work with suppliers to set up and optimize the production/quality process and monitor the process control is well maintained;
- Process quality monitoring and data analysis.
- Supplier audit and assessment, escalate the critical finding, work out action plan for supplier process& production control improvement, follow through to ensure actions are implemented and sustained;
- Work with vendor to identify root cause of quality issue and work out short-term and long-term solution;
- Executes CAPA & SCAR management, ensure the effectiveness and timely closure;
- Supporting division QA on design control file and design transfer review, make sure product are being manufactured per COMPANY requirement;
- Help to develope and document quality lessons learned to team members.
- Validation documents review and conduct onsite validation to ensure compliance and process/product consistency.
- Train the talent and continuously develop team members through daily work and performance management.
- Support other divisions or other assignment
- The ideal candidate must be well organized, detail oriented and has the flexibility to handle multiple assignments and meet deadlines.
- This individual must have a high regard for personal accountability and understand the critical importance of commitment
- Fluent written and spoken English, CET 4 above
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with and gain the respect of various levels of management, including owners/senior managers at the factories.
- Requires a Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Material Engineering
- Requires 3 years’ experience in quality engineer and/or supplier quality management,
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, Projects, AutoCAD..
- Able to handle special projects as directed by Managers.
- Travel 50-60%
1. Daily or weekly production line audit based on SOP and CP.
2. Follow up the corrective actions on non-conformance items which were being identified during the audit or line tour.
3. Join the HQTS inspection to understand what issues have been found for shipment.
4. Regularly review the IQC, IPQC, OQC execution records to make sure the quality control is properly in place.
5. Initiate weekly quality report to team in terms of what issues were found and resolved.
6. New supplier qualification through quality system audit and lean six sigma audit.
7. Regular existing supplier re-assessment on maturity on quality system and process audit.
8. Early involvement for NPI project development in terms of design review, risk assessment and qualification. Onsite review NPI production and sign off process for mass production release.
9. Work closely with manufacturing and suppliers to establish processes and procedures that will ensure consistently high quality.
10. Maintain product quality plans and control plans.
11. Identify and develop resolution of manufacturing quality issues, contain parts or products as needed, sort parts for quality requirements.
12. Sustain quality performance management and drive supplier to solve quality issues from production line and Customer by use of 8D-methodology, 5 whys, DOE etc.
13. Drive for CTQ (Critical to Quality) implementation at supplier site to standardize and optimize process through FMEA/Control Plan/MSA/CPK/SPC/Error Proofing.
14. Work with supplier and internal cross functional teams for continuous improvement through cost saving projects.
15. Driving supplier scorecard performance metrics: CTQ/Lean/PPM to achieve yearly KPI.
16. Utilize DOE, process FMEA and other industry standard tools to proactively identify and address process risks and optimize process parameters
17. Coordinate communication with supplier and internal cross function team for supplier PCN review and approval.
18. Other tasks as assigned.
1. Bachelor’s degree in engineering ,10+ years of experience in electrical industry at manufacturing, process or quality role and 5+ of experience in Quality Management.
2. Familiarity with typical electronic product launch phases (EVT, DVT, PVT etc.). Experience in consumer goods or home appliance industry process and quality background is preferred. Management experience on contract manufacturer is also expected.
3. Auditing experience in e.g. ISO9001 certified internal auditor or Lead Auditor
4. Deep understanding about quality tools including PPAP, SPC, FMEA, MSA, APQP. Experience and familiarity with Lean Six Sigma. Certified Green Belt/Black Belt is preferred.
5. Good at English communication at speaking and writing.
6. Strong Leadership on management at supplier site and good cooperation with cross function.
7. Strong problem- solving skills
8. Able to work independently under high pressure and self-driven for development across different categories.
9. Based in Xiamen/Shenzhen/Foshan/Zhongshan/Dongguan travel in China frequently. ...